To build this help section we need to know what kind of help is actually needed.
What kind of help do you actually need?
Please contact us. The best way is to file an issue in our issue tracker at GitHub.
- The GitHub issue tracker
- Ask @AtemProject on Twitter
- Post a qestion in Metapolator on G+
- If no other channel is sufficient, contact Lasse directly.
- Should we use freenode #atem?
- We could maybe use a https://disqus.com/ forum on this page, but I'd prefer a solution with less lock-in of our data. Hosted by someone else is fine though.
todo: Make a FAQ
This should help people to contact us, to participate, to find their way around, to get started with git etc.
We must therefore collect questions that are frequently asked or make questions out of frequent issues.